- 500g Organic Meadow Yogurt (any percent milk fat - no fat, 2%, 1% or 3.8% will do)
- 1/2 cup Organic sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla (organic if you have it)
- 400ml Organic Meadow 35% whipping cream
- Fruit variety of your choice but berries work well, especially when they are in season!
- 1 piece of cheese cloth
- Pour yogurt, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and mix everything.
- Whip the cream and fold into the yogurt mixture.
- Take a colander, line it with a cheese cloth and put it on top of a bowl to collect the liquid.
- Fill the mixture in the colander and put everything in the fridge, best overnight.
- Flip the "BOMB" on to a plate, put fruit around it and dust with sugar if necessary.
This recipe was submitted by Inge Gerstrasser, for more details on the Gerstgrasser family visit their profile: Manfred and Inge Gerstgrasser