- 1 1/2lb (700g) Fresh rhubarb, cut in 2cm pieces (about 6 cups)
- 1 tsp Ground organic cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Organic all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Organic sugar
- 1 cup Organic all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Organic rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup Organic brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Organic Meadow unsalted butter, melted
In large bowl, toss all of the base ingredients. Transfer to lightly greased 8-inch square baking pan.
For topping, toss together flour, sugar and oats. Drizzle in butter. Mix well with fork. Sprinkle over rhubarb mixture and ensure its completely covered.
Bake in preheated 375F oven until golden brown, about 40 minutes.
Makes 8 servings.
***If you feel extra indulgent, why not serve this crisp with Organic Meadow Ice Cream!