Organic Meadow Eggnog Cheesecake Tarts
- 1 1/2 cups Organic sugar
- 2/3 cup Organic Meadow unsalted butter
- 4 large Organic Meadow eggs
- pinch Salt
- 2 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 tbs Fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbs Grated lemon rind
- 1 cup Organic Meadow egg nog
- 1 lbs (454g) Organic Meadow light cream cheese
- 1/2 lbs (250g) Organic Meadow light sour cream
- 4 tbs Organic all purpose flour
- 500g Organic chocoalte chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, ½ cup sugar and melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of a non stick muffin pan.
Beat eggs with the remaining sugar until light; add salt, lemon juice, rind, eggnog, sour cream, light cream cheese and flour. Beat thoroughly and strain through a sieve.
Pour into graham cracker crusted muffin pan; sprinkle with chocolate chips
Bake for about 45min (until center is firm), turn off heat, open oven door and let stand in oven until cool.