- 1 cup Organic spelt kernels
- 2 1/2 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Organic olive oil
- 1/2 cup Organic Meadow yogurt
- 1 tsp Organic herb salt
- 1 tbsp Organic fresh dill (or 1 tsp dried dill)
- 1 Organic cucumber (small), peeled and chopped
- 2 Organic tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 Organic green pepper, chopped
- 2 Organic green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Organic feta cheese
Soak spelt kernels overnight in small bowl, in water.
Next day, place soaked spelt kernels in saucepan, add water to cover and cook over low-medium heat for 30 minutes. Remove from heat, let stand for 30 minutes. Drain.
Measure olive oil, yogurt, herb salt and dill into jar with tight fitting lid. Shake well.
In large bowl, combine cooked spelt kernels, cucumber, tomatoes, green pepper, onion and toss with yogurt dressing. Sprinkle cheese over top of salad.