Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip With Sour Cream
- 1 can Artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Minced garlic
- 1 (10 oz) Package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 3/4 cup Organic Meadow sour cream
- 3/4 cup Organic Meadow shredded medium or old cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup Organic Meadow shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Medium onion, cut into large chunks
- 1/2 cup Organic Meadow cream cheese
- pinch Ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9X13 inch baking dish or oven safe dish.
2. In a blender or food processor, place artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, onion and garlic. Pulse until chopped but not ground. Set aside
3. In a medium bowl, mix together spinach, sour cream, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cream cheese. Stir in artichoke mixture. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
5. Serve warm with crackers, bread, chips or vegetables
Note: if you are going to make this ahead of time, you can just reheat the dip in the oven before your guests arrive.