Ideal Storage Conditions: 1-4 degrees celsius
Shelf Life in Ideal Storage Conditions: 18 days from date of production
- When shopping, pick up the cream last so it doesn't warm up while you fill your cart.
- Open new cartons in the same order in which you purchased them.
- Use the freshest cream possible and always use by the 'best before' date.
- Keep cartons closed and store away from strong-smelling food items in the fridge - the cream can pick up those odors.
- Leave cream in its original container to safeguard its flavour and food value.
- Store cream on refrigerator shelves where it is cooler, rather than in the refrigerator doors.